Sunday, October 27, 2013

Meet Moby

Let's not talk about socks today.  Let's talk about this post I put up a while ago.  Remember this thingy?

IMG_2210

I finished him!

IMG_2362

I wanted to make a stuffed animal, because I haven't made one in a long time.  I used the leftover's from Dan's hat that I made last year (which is also an original pattern that I never wrote up...)  I'm calling him Moby the Whale.

Here's a picture of Moby playing in the leaves.

IMG_2361

My plan is to publish this pattern, but I'd really like some test knitters.  If you're interested, leave a comment or email me (my address is on the sidebar) and I'll send you the rough draft of the pattern! I would like to have at least 6 testers.

Please spread the word if you know anyone that likes to knit toys.  The pattern uses size 5 dpns or circular needles and calls for worsted weight yarn such as Cascade 220, Caron Simply soft, or red heart. Skill needed include: knitting in the round, sewing seams, and picking up stitches.

Thanks in advance!

IMG_2365

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet little smile Moby has. He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to test knit Moby for you. He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try Grace she knits toys! Your whale is adorable! GOOD job Allyson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love him. Would love to knit him, but can't use dpns or circular needles to save my life :P he's lovely though xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to knit Moby for you! (not because I really, really want one of my own or anything...) knitsinclass at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! I'd love to be a test knitter if you still need any.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to test knit for you, what a cool pattern!!! I have just the yarn too - from that sweater I just finished!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...