Thursday, September 12, 2013

Knitting Update

IMG_2211

Here's my WIP Basket.  I'm still in my pink phase, but my projects are chugging along!  I cleaned up the tangled mess that was my socks yesterday while waiting for laundry.  But there's still more work to do on them... especially if I want to start another pair of socks.  I told myself one type of project at a time. And I'm doing ok getting through what's on my plate before I start something else.

IMG_2208
Here's a picture of my latest project - a stuffed animal in the making.  Can you guess what it is?

IMG_2209
How about now?

IMG_2210
Now?

I'll post pictures when it's done, hopefully I don't run out of yarn... that happens when you're using yarn leftover from your boyfriend's hat.

2 comments:

  1. NO Idea what the animal might be....I'll say a mouse? A bunny??

    Good for you and your finishing up WIPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it was sitting up, I thought maybe an owl. Now I'm think guinea pig.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...