Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My Fall Hike - Look at All the Pretty Photos!

IMG_2293

Okay, so this post contains absolutely no knitting.  I just figured I'd share photos from my last weekend adventure - I hiked Mt Chocura with my boyfriend and some people from work.  It was AWESOME!

I made a jump, so that people that read my blog from feeds aren't annoyed by the oodles of photos, so, here you go:


The trip started out fine, the trail was pretty easy and there was plenty to see.
IMG_2266

Don't these mushrooms look like potatoes? Huh? Me? Just me? Ok?
IMG_2259

Then... WE SAW A MOOSE!
IMG_2277

Once we got to the top, the view was gorgeous!
IMG_2293

IMG_2311


We came down another trail and got to go past the Jim Liberty cabin, which was not as spooky as I thought it would be! It was amazing to see how far we'd already gone done.

IMG_2329

Coming down the mountain, the sun was shining through the trees, it looked like stained glass.

IMG_2331

Not the greatest photo, but it comes close!

And finally... I don't usually upload photos of myself, but I really like this one.  I also love the colors on the rocks - green, orange, and gray.  I wish I had taken a closeup of it!

IMG_2316

Have a great week, world! :)

3 comments:

  1. Look at that SMILE! Yes, I'd say you were having a good day hiking!

    Where was the hike? And, how lucky were you to get to see a moose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely hike! and whoa, great photo of the moose. the most we saw in the Adirondacks were moose tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorably Ali!! WEre you that close to the moose?? Great shot!!! I am thrilled to see it through your lens!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...