Thursday, October 24, 2013

Some pretty photos from Rhinebeck

I figured for the sake dof having posts obsessively labeled, I'd do a separate picture of my favorite pictures that I took last weekend.  So, here it is! Hope you like them.

IMG_2370
Sunset over the Hudson at Dinner with my Mom and Ash

IMG_2493
Sheep dog Demo

IMG_2502
The three sheep from the sheep dog demo, huddled together and looking hustled.

IMG_2426
A wall of Penny rugs - these are a recent obsession of mine.

IMG_2440
A photo of the view from Vanderbilt Mansion on Sunday, when my mom and I had a breakfast picnic.

IMG_2435
Random photo of my feet.  Remember when I used to do this kind of photo all the time? 

IMG_2423
Interesting grapey things

IMG_2519
I fell in love with this sheep. I think his name was Nemo.  He let me pet him!

IMG_2451
Tree at Vanderbilt Mansion

IMG_2450
Leaf on the ground at Vanderbilt Mansion

(I think that you can click any picture to see it in it's full glory on Flickr.)

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooooooooo...that tree picture is REALLY artsy. LOVE IT!

    The sheep are so cute. I hope you gave Nemo a good scritching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nemo is adorable THanks for the images for those of us who didnt get to go to Rhine

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...