Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Goldilocks Ear

This week has been all about ears. Puppycat ears, that is. I've been making a few and trying to get one just right. I eventually went and drew ones out of paper to save myself time and yarn. But you don't want to know about that.

20151223_202106

What you want to know is when it'll be done, right? Well, he's going to be done soon! I just have a little sewing to do.

20151223_202211
I'm really glad that I took this picture, because I thought his eyebrows were fine where I pinned them. But once I looked at the photo I realized they were far apart. That's a trick to add to the pockets.
And a little bit of notes to transcribe... really, the notes are not very pretty.

20151223_205627
Yes, I actually wrote "Screw you future self." I love mean messages from 9 months ago in my notes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...