Friday, December 18, 2015

Star Wars: Force Awakens Knit Gloves in the Final Scene!

Ok, so I'm not going to spoil the new movie.

But I need to know - did anyone else see the awesome gloves that Rey was wearing in the final scene!? I want them. I want to make them.

They were in maybe 4 shots, but I managed to get a rough sketch.

2015-12-18_09-45-04

Yeah, not very useful, I know.

Luckily Dan doesn't mind going to see it again because I need to see them again to get a good idea of what I'm going to make :)

Just like Puppycat (who is almost done btw) I'm obsessed with making these now.

If anyone can find me a picture, I'd really appreciate it.

6 comments:

  1. https://www.google.com/search?q=rey+from+the+force+awakens+gloves&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiexYmkp-jJAhWD1CYKHfiMAw8Q7AkIKA&dpr=1#imgdii=JF6VD01wbKuRiM%3A%3BJF6VD01wbKuRiM%3A%3BrgZp46cFHKx9TM%3A&imgrc=JF6VD01wbKuRiM%3A

    I found this photo. But it doesn't look like there are eyelets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those are from the trailer, though. Just tells me I need to watch the movie again :)

      Delete
  2. i have an ok pic but I can't add it here. is there another way to contact you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! You can email me at ly no u gh (at) g mail (dot) com (no spaces)

      Delete
  3. Did you find a picture of these? I want to make these and am desperate for any picture! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I'm sorry! But I'm going to see the show again and I'll update if I get a good pic!

      Delete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...