Saturday, December 12, 2015

Danmas Eve

It's a wonderful Saturday. Dan's birthday is tomorrow and I'm making him a cake later. Everything is going awesome.

The cats are napping...
20151212_105401

Rosie the Roomba is running... (without causing cat freakout! Miracle day.)

And I've finished Dan's Socks! Just in time for his birthday :)
20151212_105532

20151212_105548

I'm really happy with this pattern. I seriously will never get tired of knitting these 3x3 stockinette socks. I used to HATE colorways like this one, but not anymore! Long live waltz socks.

Anyway, hope you have a nice quiet weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome socks! And that grey cat looks just like my baby boy Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Dan had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...