Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Blizzard and Inspiration

The snow is coming down today across New England, and Dan and I are at home because our workplaces are closed! Which is good... because there is no way I'm driving in this weather.

20150127_081357

So, what to do? Watch cartoons, duh! I discovered Bee and Puppycat through a friend, and I am obsessed.

If you haven't seen it and have ten minutes, you need to watch it NOW.



Ok, now you're back.  So, I'm going to make a puppycat.

20150127_090644

Thankfully I got a gift certificate to WEBS for Christmas from some cool people, so I ordered the yarn today! It should be in next week. 

I'm really excited.  I haven't had a strong inspiration like this to knit for a long time. Hopefully it doesn't fizzle out! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...