Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bye Bye Bunny

Since I moved to my apartment in NH, I've left Lilac with my mom back in New York.  I've missed her, and my mom's taken good care of her, but she got a job as a travelling nurse and can't take care of her.  She went through the trouble to find someone to adopt her, and one of her friends had a bunny and wanted another.

I feel a little sad - Lilac is no longer my bun, and my dreams of bringing her to my next home are gone. But, I've been saying that she should have a bun mate and now she and her bunny husband will live happily ever after :)

IMG_1669

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwww...I'm sorry it didn't work out the way you wanted. Bun-bun is so cute. I hope she has a happy life with her new family and "husband".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Lilac! I love her! I'm sure she'll be super happy in her new home, though. I know my bun, Tommy, has been much happier now that he has a playmate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have rights to some of her 'fluff' still? :)
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for Lilac having to move on to be another's bun bun, but it sounds like she has a wonderful home. Kind of like one of your babies has grown up, gotten married and moved out of state :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, You can grieve. It sounds like you made a decision out of love not selfishness sweetie. Live on live well Lilac

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! She is so cute! She will miss you forever! I cannot imagine leaving my bun, Bugs Bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...