Wednesday, January 16, 2013

ABCs of Me

I stole this post from Dee at Tangled Up in Sticks and String, because I'm a dirty rotten thief and I can write little bits of this during the week during in-between times.  :P
 
A - Age: 22

B - Bed Size: Full, but I want to upgrade to king so that I can sleep like royalty

C - Chore You Hate: I cannot stand anything that has to do with old food.  When people leave things in the sink with food still in them, ugh! I want to puke!

D - Dogs Name: No dog, thanks.  I'm kind of scared of them.

E - Essential Start of the Day Item:  Music.  If I don't have music during my morning I sleep on my feet.

F - Favorite Colour: Green?  I don't really have a favorite.

G - Gold or Silver: Silver.

H - Height: 5' 2"

I - Instruments you play: Flute, Guitar (passably), Piano if the song only requires one hand, Kazoo.
J - Job: EHS professional! :)  I love my job.

K - Kids: Someday.

L - Living Arrangements: I rent a nice apartment in the attic of a house with my boyfriend.
 
M - Music You Love: Anything, really, but my guilty pleasure is Taylor Swift and CRJ.

N - Nicknames: N/A

O - Overnight Hospital Stay: None yet, phew!

P - Pet Peeve: I have so many I don't want to pick one because the others will get jealous.

Q - Quote from a Movie: Anything from Mean Girls.

R - Right handed or Left: Right.

S - Siblings: 1 younger big brother

T - Time you wake up: When I don't have to go to work? About 8.

U - Underwear: Y-yeah? I have no strong pro-underwear or con-underwear opinions.

V - Vegetables you dislike: Swiss Chard, because it tastes like fish.

W - Workout Style: Walking on a treadmill reading a book like a boss.

X - X-Rays You've Had: Not counting my dental x rays...? 2.

Y - Yummy Food You Make: I have a lot of good slow cooker recipies.  I also have a killer peanut butter pie recipe.

Z - The Best Place to Visit - Anywhere with a view!

1 comment:

  1. Ermahgerd........I can't STAND to clean up turkey leftovers. They stink in a way that is ungodly.

    I'm right with you on the dirty dishes.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...