Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Blue Post

IMG_1410

Not because I'm sad, but because I looked at all the pictures for this post and noticed they were so blue! It's a theme!

Thursday morning there was a gigantic snowstorm, and I had my first "Wicked New England Commute."  It normally takes me an hour to get to work, but that morning... 2 hours, 20 minutes.  Everyone asked me how it went.  I told them "On average, less than 30 miles per hour."

But when I got home... holy crap.  The snow was beautiful! Of course, it was dark and raining, so I couldn't really appreciate it on the icy way home, but after the steps were shoveled it just looked awesome.  My ride into work the next morning was good too - dark and snowy, with the trees covered.  I almost wish that I could've taken photos of that but... not gunna risk it.

IMG_1411

IMG_1413


And today, I'm about halfway done with Dan's hat! It looks darker than in the photo, but I wanted to get an action shot! The conversation was like this:

Me: I'm gunna put this on your head while you play video games and take a picture.
Him: (Not looking up) Okay.

IMG_1421

Me: Thanks Dan!
Him: (Not looking up) No problem.

My boyfriend is cute.

5 comments:

  1. Awww, my boyfriend and your boyfriend would totally be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the hat is a perfect fit. Snow always looks so pretty but the driving is the crappy part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful snow pictures! I love that they came out so blue. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That second picture (the one with the houses) is awesome. I love the lights.

    Boyfriend is ADORABLE. The blue of the hat matches the blue of his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your images are a beautiful blue.......
    the hat is awesome and so is your dan!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...