Wednesday, December 18, 2013

WIP Wednesday!

It's almost the end of the year, and I'm almost done with my projects!  All I have to do is the button band and buttons on my sweater.

IMG_2659

Dan's sock is going okay - it's a little slow because his feet are so big! But I think I've figured it out.

IMG_2660

And my Pomatomus socks... well, coming along slowly! But they might be done before the end of the year.  We'll see.


IMG_2661

Well... have a good rest of the week.  I'm going to go paint my nails.  That photo is almost embarrassing.

3 comments:

  1. Love the Pomatomas socks. I will definitely have to try that pattern next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the yarn for Dan's socks. I like the colors. :) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHo is looking at your toes??? I LOVE those socks…way too intricate for me! You are making a great pair of socks…keep going!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...