Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Vacation!

Well, things got a little crazy this weekend.  We were driving through Vermont when this happened:



 At 6 o'clock on a Saturday night, no one was open to even look at the car, but the person that towed the car said he would come in and look at the alternator the next day. 



So we stayed at a hotel, the Paradise Inn, and ate some bad pizza, bought some souvenirs, and were on the road by noon on Sunday.  It was fun and I took some nice photos, but I'd rather PLAN a weekend getaway and suddenly find myself having one!





1 comment:

  1. So glad no accidents occurred. You made the best of the situation!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...