Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I am Actually Making Progress on this Freaking Sweater

WIP Weds

Okay, so not much progress, but I have now sucessfully identified which side is the left and the right.  This has been a pretty big source of problems, since, as you can see, THE RIGHT IS ON THE LEFT AND THE LEFT IS ON THE RIGHT.  

There was something in the Bible about how during the end of days, North with be South and South will be North.  That is how I feel with this freaking sweater.  It's the end of days. 

So, I didn't actually do any knitting, but I have paved the way to do knitting more efficiently.  Seems like an excuse that you'd here from a process engineer, right?  I have had to rip back both sides at least twice because I can't figure out the difference between them, so I knit the left side like the right and then... ugh.   I'm getting frustrated just remembering it!

3 comments:

  1. You will succeed. I LOVE the color of the yarn. In a move of solidarity I just ripped out my new vest and started over.....
    so you are not alone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like quite the challenge.

    My sock has been giving me fits too. Looks like you, Kathy, and I are all in the same boat. That would be knit a little, rip it out, knit a little, rip it out .......hopefully, this will be the night we all knit a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you knitting both fronts at the same time? b/c that's an easy way to tell them apart. just knit both on one set of needles. other than knitting from 2 balls of yarn it should be similar to knitting the back.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...