Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Coloring

I'm almost done with the lace panel of my Rock Island shawl.  I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I'm going to take it with me on our four-day weekend to Maine... I don't want to get sand on it!

IMG_1916

As I finish each row, the next gets shorter and easier to do.  And I reward myself by coloring in a row of the chart with marker.

For some reason I get an incredibly large amount of enjoyment from this! I love doing it.  Does anyone else have those little things that just make them feel really happy?

2 comments:

  1. That is a GREAT idea...Im going to try it. THanks for the TIP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thing, but with cross stitch. I LOVE coloring in the sections I finish. Guess I didn't outgrow my love of crayoning in books. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...