Saturday, February 9, 2013

Let it Snow!

IMG_1474

This big snowstorm has been my first one in New England.  Although there has been snow, it hasn't been this big yet.

IMG_1465

Because I have a long commute, I played it safe and worked from home yesterday in case things got really bad. Dan even came home early! When we went to bed (shamefully early in the night) the snow has stopped, and we wondered if all the hype was for nothing.)

Then we woke up to this.

IMG_1481

Oh hai, snow, how's it going?

Hope everyone is safe and warm! I know the areas south of here are even worse off.
 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty to look at. Hope it doesn't give you too much trouble.

    We have friends out in Barnstable that have trees down and no power. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you settled in for a long winter's night. WOW thats a lot of snow!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...