Monday, August 30, 2010

My Random Monday - O-Week.

1. O is for oreintation, not for something else. Get your minds out of the gutter!

2. I am super tired, and have made knitting progress but none I can show off because it's supposed to be SECRET.

3. Everyone that has seen me knitting today knows the secret.

4. During my move, my basil plant got knocked over.  I was hoping that it would be okay, but today my hopes were dashed.  Look at it!!

100_3559

5. I also tried to start a new WIP, but this happened.

100_3557

6. Also, my favorite 50 cent pants have been ruined.
100_3554
100_3555
Thanks, mom, for having an angry and vengeful cat with a full bladder.

7. My feet feel really swollen and hurt :(

8. Other than all that, today went pretty awesome!! I met a lot of people and got a lot of bug bites.  And I'm pretty tired... Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...