Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'll drop a hint!

So, I'm a little disappointed because the pattern that I've been working on developing hasn't come out quite right. I worked the hat up to the brim, tested it out, then unravelled it. It just didn't look right, I guess! In hindsight, I guess I should have at least taken a picture or some measurements. . . but I can't really talk about it now! I want it to get into Knitty! XD Don't tempt me, internet people!

Today, I also went to the Yarn Shop in my city (there is only one.) It was AMAZING. My previous experiences with LYS(s?) have been previously tainted by old ladies telling me that I hadn't been knitting long enough to think up my own stitch pattern. What horrible memories! The only good part is, haha, if only they could see me now :3



Anyway, the place was called "Malley's In the Yarn," and I fell in love with it as soon as my friends and I pulled into the lot. If your'e ever in the Elmira, NY area. . . check it out, really and truly! I'm in love with the place.

Um, yeah. You guys probably don't want to listen to me mabble. Sorry about that! If it'll entice you into reading my blog the next time I post, I'm also working on another food-oriented doll. I'm super busy right now, with Scholastics around the corner. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...