Monday, December 17, 2007

Boo!

Well, my new design flopped, totally, royally. . . but I'll try again!

Right now, I'm working on more and more things for scholastic. I've got a design for a plush pair of sheep and a draftblocker that needs to be filled with sand. Other then that, I've been looking at Christmas gifts and revising my list of wanta-books. Amazon is the bestest ever, really and truly.

So, without further ado, I present to you my Amazon want-list, hehe.

Toilet Roll Covers may not seem like much, but they look so cute! And only seven dollars, too. . . what a steaaaalll. I love the piggy thingy on the cover.
World of Knitted Toys My Mommy actually bought me this. . . but I haven't opened it *sweat sweat.* It's verbotin until Christmas, wah!
Modular Knitting Not really amigurumi-related, but it attracts my interst. . . hmmmmm.
Knitting Little Luxuries I really want this! Really, really, really. . . my dad was supposed to buy it for me, but he lied XD It looks so cute! Uwahhhh. Once I buy the book, I'm gunna join the knitalong. Totally.


Um, anyway. . . That's all that. I've also eyed a book at my local Michael's about creative knitting, where a woman knit a screen door. What house wouldn'tbe complete without one!?

So that's things in my world. I'm dreaming about books and bamboo yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...