Friday, November 30, 2007

Posting Pictures of my Boyfriend on the Internet

So I finished the sweater! What do you think? For my first sweater, I don't think it's half bad. . . Maybe I'll make a few others! ^_^

Input is, of course, always appreciated, hey, maybe if someone asks I'll give them the pattern! Hm? Hm?! Pshaw, you internet people see through me. . . I'll probably post it later.


*Giggles* He's going to kill me when he sees these pictures . . . Isn't he so cute!


For now, my current project is called "Magic Snowfall Mittens." That's because they're not finished until the very end, when you turn them inside out! I'm excited.

Anyway, this post is nothing about amigurumi, but I'm going to post it anyway! Mwahahaha! I feel so evil!

. . . So lonely. I wish I had more friends that knit. Or internet friends! Anyone want to be my blog buddy? Yeah, I'm such a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...