Thursday, November 22, 2007

Delays and *GASP* Sweaters!


Sorry about the lack of updates. Christmas time is around the bend, and I'm busy as a bee making gifts for people I know! First on the list is this lovely sweater for my sweetie (the reason I've been absent the past few weeks!) The back is going to have an pretty intarsia wing pattern that I've designed myself.

Doesn't it look adorable? I know he'll like it! If anyone wants, I can post up a better graph and directions for the pattern. It's knit over 64 stitches and 82 rows. (I don't know what else you could use it for besides a sweater. Maybe a pillow?) The pattern for the Sweater is my own modified design, pilfered from the Amazing Amy's knitty pattern :D She's so awesome, check out her blog too. There are some free patterns: no amigurumi, but a lot of cute clothing (very much gift material!)
I need to go start side two of my knitiferous sweater-vest! Catch you later, internet gators!

(P.S.- Have a cool amigurumi pattern you want to share with the world? Email me or just post right here, and I'd be happy to add it. As you can see, there's only so many patterns you can get off google.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...