1. I feel like I've been up forever. Really, I've just been up since 7 this morning.
2. I'm starting to feel more at home in my apartment. The assimilation process has been slow, but there was a huge skip forward with the addition of this:
It's a hutch donated kindly by the lovely Rebecca. Thaaaankkks :)
3. I did manage to do a lot today. I went to all of my classes (They all meet on Monday and Wednesday, what an inconvenient coincidence), cooked dinner, met a ferret, baked banana bread, and hung out with Lotus.
4. Apparently this
is like Chuck-E-Cheez for hedgehogs. W and I have been taking part in "Lotus Recreation Projects" to give Lotus different things to do. When we were in Petco over the weekend, we saw this bedding.
We snatched it up and a cheap fishbowl and the rest is history. Lotus loves it, and I have a lot of cute pictures. I know that she can get out of her bedding box... but she doesn't want to.
5. I think I'm going to have to make a separate post of cute Lotus in a box pictures.
6. Knitting? Oh, yeah, this is my current thing:
I was going to start it on Friday, but the skeins totally tangled up on me, and I required the assistance of W to untangle them. There was much cursing, crying, and gnashing of teeth. It all ending with me whining "Yarn swift... WHY DON'T I HAVE A YARN SWIFT!?"