Wednesday, April 20, 2016

WIP Wednesday Week 16

Lots of progress! I'm almost finished with my Matchstick Socks! Like, 2 rows and a bind off is all that separates Dan from his socks!

20160420_174329

And, I already have a next project. I'm going to keep it a secret though, because it's an original design and I'm really proud of it! Here's a sneak peek:

20160420_174304

On the blanket front, I've almost finished the quarter I'm on! That means that I'm going to soon be 75% complete :)

20160420_174437

So, I'm feeling pretty good this week! A little progress, but it feels like a lot.

Check out the other posts at Life and Yarn or Yarn and Life.

2 comments:

  1. Such a great feeling being so close to finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the yarn that I think that might be! If you're still not sure that is lol
    http://www.cascadeyarns.com/cascade-220sw-sport-multis.asp

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...