Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My weekend in photos

Remember when I used to take photos ALL THE TIME? Now I carry a camera around with me 24/7, and I seem to be taking less photos. I think it might be a lack of wonder and awe. Which is a huge shame, I think. I'm constantly surrounded by amazing things, but I don't stop to take a photo. I don't take that second to separate myself from the event and commemorate it with a photo. In a way, it's more zen... but it also is a little sad. I don't have a scrapbook worth of photos at the end of the year.

Anyway, Dan and I went to Maine for the day, and hiked out to a really nice lookout point with his family. It was great. After that, we had dinner and napped and then went home. I did some knitting - but this post isn't going to be about that :P

FB_IMG_1457890158900
The view from the lookout point

20160313_122725
This basset hound, Hinga, lives at the start of the trail and if you want to go to the cliff you have to stop and say hello to her.

20160313_194530
Family huddled on the dock to say goodbye to us as we took the ferry back to reality.

20160307_201359
JT the cat was happy to have us back. He sat down on Dan's legs and then fell over and went to sleep.

Anyway, hope everyone else had as good of a weekend as I did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...