Saturday, December 6, 2014

Swap Package!

20141206_152508

I got my package for the Tis the Season Swap hosted by Kim at Hand Eye Crafts a while ago, but I've been saving it for a dreary day.  Today can't get much drearier, so I opened it up and it really made things way better!

20141206_153401

I got an adorable notepad, a pair of cuffs, TWO skeins of yarn, a pretty dishcloth (that has a snowflake, so I can leave it up until after Christmas! hehe!) a pen, a sticker, and a lovely note.

I can't wait to knit something up with this yarn.  It's so lucious and soft.

20141206_153303

20141206_153242

The colors are perfect for me! Thank you Kim! :)


7 comments:

  1. You couldn't possibly be more welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this niche useful informative post to our knowledge,

    Salesforce training in Chennai | Salesforce courses in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have stated definite points about the technology that is discussed above. The content published here derives a valuable inspiration to technology geeks like me. Moreover you are running a great blog. Many thanks for sharing this in here.

    Salesforce Training
    Salesforce training in chennai
    Salesforce training institutes in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting such a interesting blog and it is really informative. If you are interested in taking java as a professional carrier visit this website.JAVA Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really interesting content which is unique which provided me the required information.
    Dot Net Training in Chennai | .Net training in Chennai | FITA Training | FITA Velachery .

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...