Sunday, April 7, 2013

Miniature Statues

photo(1)
This year's Imagine RIT project is really cool - I'm sorry I'm not going to be around to see it.  I'm still helping out Hooks and Needles, though, by knitting a teeny tiny Sentinel statue!  I love the challenge, though the wires that I'm using to hold it up are very sharp, and too thin because I bought the wrong gauge. Derp.

I'm not so sure how it looks so far... Though it's turning out more and more like the statue, the statue looks like a pile of junk to me, so... it's been tough.

photo(2)

What do you think? Do you see a resemblance? If you squint?

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty impressed you're knitting involves wire and pliers! Cool concept - I like how it's working out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good --- pretty good indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...