Thursday, September 27, 2012

Help my Knitting Club Raise Money!

Hey guys!

I haven't knit anything worthwhile, but my college knitting club, Hooks and Needles, is taking part in a contest through my school for funds.  They're planning on using these funds to buy things like yarn, hooks, and needles to teach students how to knit. 

If you have a sec today, click here and "Like" our photo on the Clubs Facebook page and share with people! It helps bring knitting to people that otherwise wouldn't have the opportunity to do so!

They're also just a great bunch of people. I'm still convinced that I would have no friends (outside of the Internet) if it weren't for them! So, please help them out :)

Click "Like" on this photo to help earn money to teach others to knit and crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...