Saturday, June 12, 2010

And you think YOU had a bad night?


Someone threw a lit firecracker into the open window of my dad's van.


What you can't see in these pictures is that all of his equipment was in the back... can you say, totaled?

There's a police investigation going on, and there are (actually) a few suspects, so I hope the criminal is caught. 

 
Also, I finished a hat for W, but ended up giving it to my uncle because it's his birthday. Happy birthday! There's a car on fire in front of the house!

(P.S. - My mom, aunt, and two of my uncles live in two houses that are next store to one another.  But that's a blog post in itself.)
(P.P.S- Yesterday a person who will not be named locked us out of the car while it was running, and we spent an hour and a half trying to get into it, then we paid $50 to get someone to come open it. And I missed seeing my Dad's band play.)

Have a better weekend than me!

3 comments:

  1. That's awful! I'm really sorry! In car related news, I got myself a VW Bug. Pretty sure I would personally hunt down and kill anyone who threw a firecracker anywhere near it. Good luck with the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that sucks! :( Hope the guilty people are caught! And I hope your next week will be better than the weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fie on the criminals who ruined your father's property! I cannot stand it when people lack the empathy to prevent themselves from acting like that.

    I hope that those crooks get caught and pay their due!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...