Last week, Jordan from In It To Knit It gave me this really cute award! Thanks, Jordan!
As part of the award, you have to give seven random facts about yourself, so I'm going to try and give some facts that aren't in my 100 things... I'm not going to check though :P If someone feels cheated, I guess I'll add something.
- I have low latent inhibition. Every time I tell someone about this lately, they've said something like "Like that guy in Prison Break!?" - I've never seen prison break, so I have no clue!
- My favorite thing to do when not knitting is watch Hulu - I'm considering getting Hulu plus just for the reality TV shows!
- My favorite genre of books is Distopian - Lord of the Flies, Oryx and Crake, 1984, We, Brave New World. I don't know why, I just really love them!
- My grandfather tells a story about how, the first time I spent the night at their house, he came to the breakfast table and I was eating toast with marmalade and reading the obits to my grandmother from the New York Times. I have no memory of this. I was three or four at the time.
- I have a folder on my computer of funny photos that I've pulled from the internet of have had sent to me. I highly recommend this practice for cheering oneself up! I have a bunch of EHS related ones, too, for presentations.
This was emailed to me by W - no idea if it's real.
- Everytime I hear the word "applesauce" I smile. I don't know why - it used to be a lot worse. I would laugh everytime someone said it!
- I sleep walk and talk, Severely. I'm comfortable with the fact that I won't harm myself or divulge any horrible secrets, mostly I babble incoherently and keep people awake. I have a lot of good sleepwalking stories.
The second part of the award is that you have to pass it on to 7 other blogs/bloggers, so here it goes!
- Yarn Miracle - This blog is REALLY sweet, from the adorable toys to the adorable toddler, Emily has the market :)
- Tiny Angry Crafter - I love reading about Carla's WIPs, her posts are quite sweet - I mean, really, you can't think up a better word to describe these headbands (besides fantabulous, but I've been told that's not technically a "word.")
- Kit's Knits - I love seeing her knit and crochet stuff! Since I don't crochet, I get my fill of amigurumi eye candy here :) And, she's just a sweet person
- Skirted Fleece Farm - Oh, not really a knitting blog, but I can't help it! I love living vicariously through their posts, and seeing pictures of their farm as it starts up.
- One Word Down, Millions More To Go - What can I say? I'm a sucker for reading! Rachel hasn't posted in a while, though.
- Knitting with Olof - Also hasn't posted in a while, but she has some great F.O. pics, and some really adorable kiddos. Oh, and her reviews are great - honest, well-meaning, and sometimes accompanied by giveaways ;)
- Sessilifolia - I like seeing her FO's, and she's just a sweet person! So, award for you :)
Wow, finding seven blogs I like was a lot easier than thinking facts about myself! Thanks again, Jordan, for the award!