I now have a widdle baby sweater with a widdle shawl collar! I can't get over how adorable this is.
The only thing I need to do is weave in the very last end. So I'm going to count this as done!
I'm a LITTLE worried about the sizing though. How big are baby arms? Beacuse this thing fits around my wrist...
Oh well... she can grow into it :)
Another 16 in 2016 project done! :) I really have to get it in gear if I want to finish the list though... :(
Knit something for charity. Knit something just for yourself. Knit something you can finish in a weekend. Then spend the weekend working on it!
- Knit something that's been in your queue forever. (Can be a Ravelry queue or just something you've been wanting to try.)
- Knit something and then yarn bomb somewhere! (Be sure to get permission. I'm going to do something on my own property.)
- Knit something that uses a technique you've never done before.
- Knit something silly. (There are so many possibilities!)
- Knit something to give to someone as a thank-you. Everyone has someone that they can thank for something!
Knit something useful.
- Knit something that uses a vintage pattern.
- Knit something that uses game knitting.
- Knit something from a pattern you tried before but gave up on. I have a lot of these!
Knit something from a pattern that you tried before and loved. I have some of these...
- Knit something that uses indie yarn.
- Knit something with someone else (through a knit along, mystery knit, etc.)
Knit something from a pattern that you buy. Spend money on a book, magazine, or independent pattern!