Monday, January 11, 2016

16 Things to Knit in 2016

All right, so I had a bit of a bum-session thinking about how little I worked in 2015. I did lots of other stuff, but not a lot of knitting. So I'm going to really challenge myself this year, so I made this little contest for myself. It'd be really fun if other people joined me, but obviously it's not required. :P

Without further ado...
20151215_181753
  1. Knit something for charity.
  2. Knit something just for yourself.
  3. Knit something you can finish in a weekend. Then spend the weekend working on it!
  4. Knit something that's been in your queue forever. (Can be a Ravelry queue or just something you've been wanting to try.)
  5. Knit something and then yarn bomb somewhere! (Be sure to get permission. I'm going to do something on my own property.)
  6. Knit something that uses a technique you've never done before.
  7. Knit something silly. (There are so many possibilities!)
  8. Knit something to give to someone as a thank-you. Everyone has someone that they can thank for something!
  9. Knit something useful.
  10. Knit something that uses a vintage pattern. 
  11. Knit something that uses game knitting
  12. Knit something from a pattern you tried before but gave up on. I have a lot of these!
  13. Knit something from a pattern that you tried before and loved. I have some of these...
  14. Knit something that uses indie yarn.
  15. Knit something with someone else (through a knit along, mystery knit, etc.)
  16. Knit something from a pattern that you buy. Spend money on a book, magazine, or independent pattern!
There they are! 16 things. They look easy, but it means that I need to finish a project roughly every 3 weeks, unless I decide to combine things. Do you think I can do it? I'm nervous, but I think I'll be able to, especially if I keep with my 2016 Knit Goals. 



1 comment:

  1. With so many of them being fun/funny things .....I absolutely think you can do it! Can't wait to see the projects rolling off the needles!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...