Saturday, August 1, 2015

I'm not dead! I swear!

I've just had another case of the wrist aches. So I've been quiet. I am still working, just so slowly because I can only knit a little bit once in a while.

The good news is, I'm in a program through my new job to strengthen my wrist muscles so that this stuff doesn't happen as often! Maybe one day I can go back to knitting like a maniac. I might even be able to do embroidery again (a lot of my pain is when I pinch, so I can't really hold the needle.)

Anyway, that's all for me. Hope everyone's summer is going great!

2 comments:

  1. I hope it works for you! Can't wait to see you knitting again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything goes well for you!! I'm sending you loads of hugs!

    Carla, TinyAngryCrafts

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...