Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Star Crossed Slouchy Beanie

IMG_3297

I needed some gratification, so I knit this hat up this weekend with some random Plymouth Encore yarn that I had in my stash from who knows what. (It was a half finished skein! So I know I used it for something!) I knit it up using size 10 needles, because slouchy hats tend to slowly slouch off my head. I really like it! It's great for the chilly spring weather that we're having, and I think the color looks really good on me.

I finished it in the car on the way to a night out, and thought I could use it to cover up my hair. So I wore it, and people had trouble recognizing me! I recently got new glasses for work, and was wearing them because my non-safety glasses were at home, so I did look very different. Someone called it "a hipster disguise."  Here's photo evidence:
IMG_3304

Dan and I are both constantly in a "hipster disguise." Here's some broccolini that I picked up from the organic market and we grilled (because it's never too early in the summer to convince the man in your life to cook dinner for you.)
IMG_3307

Here's Dan adjusting the grill while holding a craft beer.
IMG_3308

Hipster disguises, guys.


1 comment:

  1. ... is it a disguise or... are you turning!?!?!
    some days i think i am turning too lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...