Saturday, May 26, 2012

Summer DAL Mood Board Submissions

Whoa, the past three months have been a blur! It's time for the next round of Design Along, a challenge which asks knit and crochet artists to make up a pattern from theme to finished product.  This round's theme is Mythology, and I have no clue what I'm going to (attempt to) make.  I have some pictures for the board, though.

I picked all my favorite myths :) I will admire someone who can recognize all of them!






Don't go to the forum and cheat before you guess - well, you should click here go to the thread and vote for your favorite submissions, because that makes making the mood board way easier.

You can also submit your own images if you feel inclined - the group is a lot of fun, though most of us haven't been able to make the deadline :X

2 comments:

  1. Medusa, Mercury, ?, Pandora, ?

    It is so funny mythology should come up. I'm reading a book that is set partially in Greece (Travelling with Pomegranates) and I just borrowed 3 huge mythology books from my son so that I can refresh the education I got wayyyy too long ago.

    Have fun with the new design challenge. It sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi im 11 years old i love love love love love love love love love love mytholgy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...