Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Winter 2011 Mood Board Submissions!

The next round for the Design Along is going to start soon, and mood board submissions are open until this Sunday! The theme is "Birds of a Feather."  And as usual, I'm showing off the images I chose to contribute :)  I actually have a LOT of bird photos, but they're all on my external hard drive, which I forgot to take with me during break.  C'est la vie. So, I dug around the internet looking for photos for the board!


I saw these feathers as a background on a blog, and I bookmarked the image source - but not the blog! So, if you know where this is from, let me know please :)


These cute things were my wallpaper for a while.  From Corby Wallpapers


I've also seen these two cuties on the internet in various places.  Not sure where the original source is.


Then, these birds.


Finally, an awesome feather drawing.  

I'm bummed out that I left my hard-drive in Rochester! If only the submission time was a little longer, I could post up my actual photos... but oh well.

Just like last time, even if you're not interested in submitting a photo, could you please vote in this thread on Ravelry? It helps me put the board together!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! The owls and the birds above them are sooooo cuuuuute! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...