1. I have bronchitis. This explains a lot of how I've been doing these past 10 days. The health center thinks that I got a cold, then it's developed into bronchitis because I haven't been "taking care of myself."
2. Considering that I've been sleeping for twelve hours at a time, forcing myself to eat, and still managing to do the chores around the house and "most" of my homework, I seriously wish someone at the health center would define "taking care of myself!"
3. Also, my lost camera has not turned up. I only assume that it's living a happy life taking photos for someone else's blog (though, if my camera benefactor ever reads this, if you could send me the touristy photos I took I'd really appreciate it, since all W really took were artsy photos of birds.)
4. Speaking of W, he is letting me use his camera but it's a Nikon D300 and it's really, really fancy. It took me 20 minutes to take photos of the yarn I bought on Saturday.
5. Oh, I bought yarn Saturday.
Plymouth Encore in bright colors for an upcoming craft table that Hooks and Needles is going to do as a fundraiser. I'm going to un-vent some flowers, and make little Inkly's, and maybe some hedgehogs if I can find the yarn.
Mini Mochi to go with the Mini Mochi I already have in my stash to make a Mini Mochi striped scarf (like a Noro striped scarf, but without the Noro because... I'm still not convinced I want to try Noro) for myself.
Some cotton that was in the sale bin that will make good fingerless gloves. It's organic, naturally dyed cotton and it only cost $3.90 for the two skeins! Who says yarn stores are pricey? :P
6. I ended up finding another mistake on my shawlette last night (besides the surprise stitches) - I had messed up the lace pattern beyond tinking back, so I just frogged back to the lifeline. Stitch count for the entire weekend: -15.