Friday, August 19, 2011

New Pattern for Sale: Pink Lemonade Socks!

_MG_1034

I finally got a nice day to photograph my socks, and a good hour to load up the pattern, crop the pictures... etc, etc.

I LOVE these socks! What's great is they're one of those patterns that you can make without really thinking! The repeat is only four rows long, and you don't need a cable needle at all.

_MG_1026

That's right, those aren't actually cables. 

I tried to keep the pattern simple, but there are some little details - like the transition from pattern to cuff.

_MG_1035

And the heel flap - the pattern carries up it. Don't worry! It's charted as well as written.

_MG_1038

Pattern Name: Pink Lemonade Socks
Yarn: Kertzer On Your Toes, 4-ply sock yarn

This pattern is available for download for $2.50 - You don't need a Ravelry account to check out, or even a paypal account - you can check out with a credit card :)

You can click the button below to get yours today! Or click any of the images in this post to go to the pattern page.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I like how the details are well thought out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, they are beautiful. I love the heel flap!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...