Thursday, July 7, 2011
Well, it's been a tough week in the room (which is my new nickname for my apartment here in NH :])
1. I lost my debit card, meaning I didn't get to buy my shiny nice things that I talked about in my last post.
2. W left!
3. I just found out that I made a simple mistake on my Pink Lemonade Socks and had to frog back the whole gusset!
But, on the bright side:
1. I got a new debit card, and the person who lifted it never got a chance to spend any of my money
2. I get to go on a me spree! I hope the bank isn't suspicious of me.
3. W was here at all - I really had a great weekend, it's just watching him go that put me in a funk
4. While W was here, he inspired me and helped me overcome problem I've been having on my DAL design!
5. I got a Wii Fit, which has helped raise my serotonin levels and, let's face it, it's impossible not to smile when you're pretending to hula hoop and a fluffy rabbit is running around you in circles.
6. I got a super nice blog award from Jordan of In It To Knit It :)
So, there, two nice things for every sad thing that's gotten me down!