1. The past week has flown by. I've moved, cleaned out my apartment, gone into Boston... phew. I feel like an itty bitty dandelion seed floating around in the wind.
2. I'm surprised how well Lilac took the move. She has definitely downsized, from my 300-square apartment to about a six square foot pen. I think she's also a little transfer shocked.
3. I went into Boston on Friday with W and my brother. It was a seriously awesome experience! I have to admit, that's something I may miss about New Hampshire. It cost quite a bit for the four of us to go in, then there was the food, tickets to the aquarium... but I didn't regret spending a single cent! :)
4. In the same vein, I'm going to NYC this weekend to visit W and see the studio he works at. I feel like such a globetrotter!
5. Back to Boston... I saw this fish at the aquarium.
Doesn't he seem so happy? I dunno, for some reason his face reminds me of a baby's smile. Maybe I'm going senile.
6. W got WAAAAYYY better photos at the aquarium with his fancy DSLR. He's really turning into a camera buff.
7. Last but not least, picture of my brother and his friend goofing off on 88 Saturday.