Friday, October 22, 2010

Return to Normalcy

Whew! I'm back from my trip, back home with my lovely Lotus and Rocky, and now I can catch up on all the work I missed (ha, ha.) W is gone for the weekend to the Ottowa Film Festival, and so are all of my roommates, so the apartment is pretty quiet.

I thought I'd also share more of my Rhinebeck spoils!

IMG_0168

From right to left:
  1. 2 skeins of hand dyed wool from Meadowland Farm (They don't have a website, but they're based in Hinesburg, Vermont)
  2. 1 skein of Opal Sox
  3. 1 Zauberball - I have to admit, these are the coolest things ever! I had trouble deciding which one to buy to make socks for myself.
  4. 1 skein of periwinkle sheep watercolor worsted superwash in "Hydrangea" - this color really reminded me of W, so maybe sometime in the future it will become something for him?
  5. 2 skeins of Spinnery Sock Art from Green Mountain Spinnery, one in a purpleish handpainted colorway and one undyed
  6. 770 yards of Merino Superwash in a lace weight from Maple Creek Farms. (They also don't have a website, but they mentioned an Etsy shop coming eventually!)
  7. 1 skein of handspun mystery yarn... I can't remember where I bought it, whoops!

The majority of these yarns I just bought on a whim - I like, so I buy. I'm hoping I can figure out what to do with all of them...
Urg, I need to not by any more yarn for a long, long time... At least not until I use it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...