Friday, February 12, 2010

Winter Knitting Olympics

So, I don't know if you know about this, but the Yarn Harlot is hosting the 2010 Knitting Olympics. Hehe! I decided to participate, despite the enormous amount of work I have to do, with the quarter ending and all. Oh well! My goal is this: to knit and write the pattern for one of the designs that's been in my head for a while: T-Rex! So, root for me, because if I complete my goal and get that shiny metal button for this blog, ya'll get another free pattern :) I'm going to cast on around 7 tonight, during the RHA Valentine's Day Dance. I'll be multitasking.

Anyone doing anything super fabulous? I'd like to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...