Thursday, February 25, 2010

Under Construction

So, I heard you heard I got a job. That is correct. I also have an apartment in a tiny town and I sock to finish before my dearest Ash comes to see me! Here are some other things I have (or will have)

  1. No school work! (Read as: more time to knit)
  2. A pattern for Dino (Read as: I have goals and follow them, just...)
  3. A hedgehog who will live with me! This is my favorite point.
  4. A TON of things to unpack, sort through, then repack before I move to my new home.
So, if you are waiting on baited breath to see what I'm up to or some new pattern that I've found, sorry to disappoint. I promise I'll put up pictures of my apartment as soon as I get settled in! Sound fair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...