Sunday, June 22, 2008

Worldliness Buffets the Stronghold of Truth

I graduated on Friday from my high school!
First stop was a local park that has a famous carousel.
Then we went to Cornell University, where they gave us the whole Rec Center. . . or whatever that big building with bowling alley, pool, gym. . . everything is. It was amazing!


And last night I went to the boyfriend's sister's house, ate the above brownie cakes, watched fireworks, and played with sparklers.

(There's two hearts! The one below is easy to see, but can you see the heart in the above picture?)


But yes, I am knitting and stuff. . . I'll keep you all posted.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely celebratory weekend. Well done on graduating and for sticking it out . What next? Uni?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on going to RIT this fall :) Hopefully!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...