Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lions or Lambs

Well, March has definitely been coming in like a lion for me. I've been having some issues recently. Ill relatives. Laziness. Getting things ready for Tanglewood's summer camps. School. Squabbles. The usual, right? But I HAVE been doing things. . . Amigurumi, maybe not. Crafting, yes. I just made the little fuzzy creature above for the Spring Themed Swap at the Anticraft forums. Right now I'm wracking my head to see what else I should make. . . I'm not very good at gifting things to total strangers.

My current stuffie is a cute little strawberry that I may or may not add to the etsy shop, whenever it should open. But I've had some drawbacks:
Look at that fluff! Turns out my cheap-o fabric is weeping out the cheap-o batting! Poo. At first I thought that it was just reamnant of my many sheep. But, no, I came home from school today and found that the bits of stringlies I had brushed off last night had RETURNED. Very mysterious. And very annoying. I guess strawberry will just have to have a slight body hair problem. Oh, and I also cleaned my room! Aren't you proud? Yes, that's CLEAN. Surprisingly. Controlled chaos, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...