Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Stitch Along Wednesday - Week 14

I worked from home today because I'm getting a cold and want to rest up before my VACATION in Virginia Beach next week. I'm lucky that today was slow, and I got to sleep in, work on stuff that I normally don't have the bandwidth to do when I'm in the office (with people coming through and interrupting me) and catch up on reports. (Ok, I don't like to catch up on reports, but you really have to do it... so it's nice to do it in pajama pants with my cat on my lap)

Anyway, it also meant I had daylight to photograph my WIPs in! So here I am, participating in Gracey's Stitch Along Wednesday :)

20160406_170524

My Hue Shift Afghan is coming along square by square. I work on it in the car on the way to and from work, when Dan drives. 

20160406_170634

Dan's Matchstick Socks are flying off my needles! I'm so happy with how this pattern is. I think I'll be making these again :)

I'm having trouble picking my next project after I finish Dan's socks. I have one that I really want to do (it's a design, so I wouldn't blog about it) but I'm wondering how to make it fit in my 16in2016 Challenge criteria...

Well, those are my knits. Join up your blog here!

4 comments:

  1. Great projects and glad you could join up...not happy you are getting sick...doesn't that always happen before vacations?....my allergies are starting to act up and I also have vacation next week...ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Afghan is really lovely. Great mix of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the afghan. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blanket is awesome! Is that from Knit Picks?

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...