Sunday, April 3, 2016

Birdie Sanders Knit Intarsia Pattern

Ok, ok, I'm feeling the Bern :) I really like all the art that's come up around the campaign, especially the bird-inspired stuff! The folks at the SandersforPresident subreddit are really cool. 

Anyway, I saw this post and got inspired to make some intarsia. So, I did!


Anyway - you can find a spreadsheet of the pattern here:

I like saving it as an excel doc, since it's easy for you to tweak the cells to match you gauge. The design is 64 stitches over 40 rows.  But I can always export it as a PDF if people want. Just leave a comment.

Also, if you'd like it in a different gauge, just let me know and I'll whip one up for you :)

If you make something, please let me know! :)

2 comments:

  1. This would make a great cross stitch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking what Kit wrote - it would be a great cross stitch!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...