Sunday, March 27, 2016

Something Useful

For those of you that we're up all night yesterday wondering what I was making,  here you go! Classic dishcloths.

I've had the Sugar and Cream in my stash for ages, after I got it in a swap package. It's the perfect yarn for dishcloths. I can't even imagine making dishcloths out of anything else. Just like I couldn't imagine making anything else with this stuff. It's cheap, yeah... but it hurts my hand to knit with it. Thankfully, the skeins are small and I can use one up on two hours or so (or two dishcloths or so!)

Anyway, no good dishcloth photos. We were on Rt 88 in Upstate NY, which is not a very good highway. Plus, the fact the sun was setting didn't help much.

P.S. - Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you getting back to knitting! I missed seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...