Saturday, March 26, 2016

Oh My Goodness I Finished Something!

My socks are done!



We're heading home to visit family for Easter, so that means knitting and listening to audiobooks. And I finished my Marlene socks and they fit! I changed the second sock a bit,  since the first was a little loose. But you can hardly see the difference.


I just love this pattern.  Love the way the ribbing turns into swirls when you pull them onto your leg.

And now I'm starting a new project, something quick to make up for the 3 months I spent on this one. :) I'll probably be done with them before we get to Binghamton! Guess what it is...


16 in 2016: something just for myself. 
http://aly-oops.blogspot.com/2016/01/16-things-to-knit-in-2016.html?m=1

3 comments:

  1. Those socks are SO CUTE!! I love the color and the pattern.
    Hope you're having wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great socks! I can't knit in the car...well usually I'm driving, but it makes me sick to my stomach...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...