Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Stitch Along Wednesday - 2016 Week 5

Oops, I skipped week 4 because I was just SO DONE with everything. I had really bad carb flu, and was just miserable. But now I feel great! Yay, Whole30!

Anyway, here are my updates:
1.) Most of my Bunny Mittens work has been technical - writing the notes down, adjusting the charts. I'm going to try and get some people to test knit it on the Ravelry forums when I think I have all my ducks in a row (and when I think that I have the second sample done!) I did make a cute little fork pom pom for it though!
20160203_180522


2.) Another square on the blanket! I'm almost at the point where I've caught up all the work I had to tear back.

3.) My Marlene sock's heel is turned and I'm decreasing the gusset. I'm really surprised that I can knit this while reading! Well, until my hands get tired and I just read.
20160203_180444


4.) Yeah - I have a fourth project (kind of) - my next 16in2016 is going to be Purple Baby Hats!
20160203_180356
 

I really liked making these last year, and my friend gave me some very fun purple hand dyed yarn, so I figured "easy come easy go" and that I should get some karma back by donating it to CLICK. I found out that you can send in hats any month of the year, so I can work on one at a time. (The improvised pattern I do is really easy, and takes about 2 hours to make a hat)

There's my update! Make sure you check out the other updates here!

1 comment:

  1. Bunny mittens are adorable! Glad you are feeling better, I couldn't do it....I'm a really picky eater.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...