Saturday, January 31, 2015

I have Centerpiece photos!

My Seattle trip was amazing.  I love Seattle, the energy and vibe is really great.  The wedding was perfect, and we're all happy (except, of course, that I'm not still in Seattle :( )

I forgot to take photos of the centerpieces with my camera, but Alysia was kind enough to send me these photos that were taken by their photographer, Jeremiah Sjoberg.  And they are absolutely amazing. I'm wondering if I can save up money to have all my FOs photographed by him! :P

These may be the most epic photographs of wedding centerpieces that ever was.  Really.  I'm totally blown away by these!




So, a great FO finished! And please check out Jeremiah's website if you have any photography needs!

2 comments:

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...